Publications & Awards
- Gayle, R. (2021) Manuscript under review. A Clinical Case Presentation Model for Supervision and Consultation.
- Gayle, R. (2018). Chapter in T. Allione's edited works (forthcoming), Wisdom Publications
- Gayle, R. (2011). The Mentoring Relationship: Co-creating Personal and Professional Growth. In R. Klein, H. Bernard, and V. Schermer (Eds), On becoming a psychotherapist: the personal and professional journey. Oxford University Press.
- Gayle, R. (2010). Metaphoric Dialogue. The Journal of Imagery International, 14, 15-16.
- Gayle, R. (2009). Co-Creating meaningful structures within long-term psychotherapy group culture. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 59, 311-333
- Gayle, R. (1994). An interaction between western psychotherapeutic methodology and eastern spirituality. University Microfilms International, Bell & Howell. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Gayle, R. (1984). Dual career marriages: problems, satisfactions, therapeutic considerations. Pastoral Psychology Journal, 35(3).
- Gayle, R. (2021, 7th ed.). Individual Case Study and Treatment Plan Guide. Department of Counseling Psychology, Dominican University of California.
- Gayle, R., & Danielson, J. (2007). Group Case Study and Treatment Plan Guide. Department of Counseling Psychology, Dominican University of California.
- 2017 Visionary Leadership Certificate. Awarded by Barowsky School of Business Office of Executive Education, Dominican University of California
- 2010 Alonso Award for Excellence in Psychodynamic Group Psychotherapy. Awarded by the Group Psychotherapy Foundation for the paper “Co-Creating Meaningful Structures within Long-Term Psychotherapy Group Culture” published in The International Journal of Group Psychotherapy (July, 2009).
- 1999 Excellence in Teaching Certificate for Advanced Counseling Techniques: Groups, and Fieldwork Seminar. Awarded by the School of Arts and Sciences, Dominican University of California.